Are you a fan of craft beers and bacon, and you have been looking for a great way to combine both of your loves? Then check out this awesome easy to make Beer & Bacon dip from RecipeGirl.com
Beer and Bacon Dip
An awesome combo of bacon and craft beer in a great dip form
Write a review
- 450gms cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 2/3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup IPA
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped (save some for topping)
- crackers or baguette slices, for dipping
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Spray an oven-safe dish (one that will fit 3 cups) with nonstick spray... or rub with butter.
- 2. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, mozzarella, IPA, cheddar, cornstarch, garlic powder, paprika, chili powder and salt to a food processor or blender.
- 3. Process on high until smooth and well-combined, about 2 minutes. Stir in most of the chopped bacon- reserving about 2 tablespoons.
- 4. Scrape the dip into the prepared dish and top with the reserved bacon. Baked until warmed through, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve warm with crackers or baguette slices.